Do you need a grant or funding submission written? Do you want copy written for a website or digital project? Are you looking for a new resume to land you that dream job? Is your organisation in need of a presentation or speech? Do you need content or promotional material for a new project, or a structural or line edit of a novel or essay? My diverse and wide-reaching writing and editing skills guarantee that I will be able to write to your brief to develop engaging and meaningful content for both internal and external audiences. I can also advise on enhancing an existing publication, help you to create a new one from scratch, and develop grant and scholarship application proposals.
- Grant and scholarship applications
- Résumés and job applications
- Website copy for the corporate sector, clubs and societies, small businesses and sole traders/artists
- Strategic and operational plans
- Internal communications, including: memos, project plans, high-level reports, funding and staffing proposals
- End to end recruitment and tender documents, including: position descriptions, EOI’s and letters of offer
- University level course design
- Educational and promotional content
- Presentations, speeches and scripts
- Media releases
- Creative writing projects
- Structural and line editing of novels, short stories and essays
- Research plans and proposals
I am an award-winning and published commercial fiction writer, a highly experienced corporate writer and creative writing researcher. I am also an experienced grant writer, editor and writing teacher. I hold a Masters in Creative Writing, and am a PhD researcher in creative writing at RMIT. My writing has won numerous awards, and my first book of commercial fiction, Wild Fearless Chests, is out now with Hachette Publishing. I have written numerous successful grant and scholarship applications and worked with a large range of corporate and community-based organisations on diverse projects.